You don’t have to be rich or famous to benefit from cosmetic dentistry because there are more options than ever before, which means there’s a solution to fit your budget. Dental bonding ranks among the most popular elective services every year because it’s affordable, effective, and convenient. You won’t have to spend your life’s savings or undergo a lengthy procedure to revamp your pearly whites. Here’s how much you can expect to pay when choosing dental bonding to enhance your smile.
Factors Affecting the Cost of Dental Bonding
Generally, cosmetic bonding costs $100 to $400 per tooth, but many factors affect the amount you’ll pay. No two mouths or situations are identical, which is why there’s no flat fee for dental bonding. Your dentist will examine your mouth and learn more about your goals to create a personalized treatment plan. Various factors will influence the cost, like:
- The Complexity of Treatment: Treating a severe break may cost more than repairing a minor issue, like a small cavity or chip.
- The Number of Teeth: The number of teeth you want to improve will affect the cost.
- Additional Procedures: it’s not uncommon to need additional procedures before getting dental bonding, like a cleaning.
- Dental Insurance: Although dental bonding is often used for cosmetic reasons, it also offers restorative benefits. If treatment is medically necessary, you can use your coverage to offset the amount you will pay out-of-pocket. After meeting your annual deductible, your insurance will pay a portion of the cost until reaching your yearly limit.
Your dentist will help you find the solutions you need to keep a flawless smile within your budget.
Benefits of Dental Bonding
Dental bonding offers a lot of bang for your buck because of its various benefits, which include:
- Results Look and Feel Natural: A cosmetic resin is shaded to match the color of your enamel to blend in with your tooth structure, so no one will know it’s there.
- Better Self-Esteem: You will feel your best because you won’t be worried about the way your teeth look. You will improve your quality of life and boost your confidence.
- Improved Career Prospects: An attractive smile is attributed to youth, confidence, and success. Enhancing your teeth can lead to better career prospects.
- Long-Lasting Results: Dental bonding is strong and durable to last for many years before needing to be replaced.
You can invest in a cost-effective solution to treat stains, chips, and many other imperfections. Dental bonding will give you a smile to be proud of.
About Dr. Dhavalkumar Rana
Dr. Rana earned his dental degree at New York University and has regularly continued his education in advanced services, like periodontics, dental implants, and cosmetic dentistry. He is a proud member of many professional organizations, including the American Dental Association. Request an appointment through our website or call (469) 331-4990.